Thursday, April 9, 2009

the response has been tremendous...

...and I'm frustrated. VERY frustrated! We won't be launching for a couple of months here in the US. 

The cool part is, we earned a provisional patent, and are close to a full patent of our technology. No one can move in on our territory without our permission, which is VERY cool.

When we DO launch...My job on the team is to provide effective service to all the heavy hitters using our innovative mobile tools.

So until then, keep the mixtapes, singles and party info coming! I will update this blog regularly with news and analysis of mobile technology and how it applies to you.

Speaking of you...you should check out my list of followers and people I'm following in Twitter - If you want to connect with tastemakers from the US and Canada. I only follow DJ's, Promoters, and Event Planners. I am not a Twitterer that follows anyone they see, I specifically put the mobile_tickets twitter account together to communicate with the backbone of the entire entertainment industry.

Check out this Old School DJ Battle:

More coming soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment